Who is Curry Supply?
Curry Supply Company is a third generation family-owned business that began in 1932. Over the past 85 years it has grown to be one of the largest and most respected manufacturers and dealers of commercial service vehicles in the country.
Manufacturing Locations Include:
Curry Supply Company (Headquarters)
1624 Curryville Road
Martinsburg, PA 16662
Curry Supply Company
1113 Howard Avenue
Deer Park (Houston), TX 77536
These facilities are strategically placed to conveniently service our customers anywhere in the United States. Serving the Construction, Rental, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Waste industries, Curry Supply manufactures and sells the service vehicles that keep those industries moving.
The Curry Supply product line includes:
- Mechanics Trucks (bodies from Stellar®, Palfinger, AutoCrane®, Wilcox)
- On- and Off-Road Water Trucks (1,000-5,000 gal fuel tanks)
- On- and Off-Road Fuel/Lube Water Trucks (2,000-4,500 gal fuel tanks)
- Tanks (2,000-30,000 gal, ship out kits available)
- Vacuum Trucks (80, 100, or 110 BBL)
- Propane Trucks (2,000-14,000 lb. cranes)
- Flatbed Trucks (steel or aluminum)
- Lube Skids
- Lube Trailers
- Winch Tractors (50,000-130,000 lb. winches from Braden, Ramsey, Tulsa)
- Oil & Gas Field Equipment
What makes Curry Supply different?
We know that you can purchase commercial service vehicles elsewhere. It is the steps we take, the attitude we possess, and the ease in which we make the process for you that differentiates us. Here is what you can expect when doing business with us:
- PROMPT RESPONSE – You won’t have to wait long for a return phone call, or email, quote, or delivery.
- IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING – Special or custom designs are welcome.
- ISO 9001 AND ASME CERTIFIED
- PAINT and PREPARATION – From service blasting, to preparation, to dedicated bays and staff, to best-in-class DuPont Axalta paint products, to bedliner protection…we go above and beyond.
- NATIONWIDE INVENTORY – Inventory is strategically located across the U.S. so you can expect fast delivery no matter where you are.
- IN-HOUSE SHIPPING – We have our own in-house shipping capability so delivery is not hindered by an outside company’s schedule.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY – We can expedite delivery just about anywhere on the planet.
- IN-HOUSE FINANCING – With our in-house financing division, Curry Supply Financial, we can provide purchasing options you may not find elsewhere.
- FIELD SERVICE CAPABILITIES – Our fleet of dedicated field service vehicles will go to your job site to make any necessary repairs and get you going fast.
- RECONDITIONING and RESTORATION – Not ready to buy new? We can recondition your existing fleet to like-new condition.
- QUALITY CONTROL – Products are not delivered until every weld, every seam, every operation, every painted surface is thoroughly inspected and approved.
- WARRANTY – Our products are backed by a best-in-industry warranty for your peace-of-mind.
- EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH – From start to finish, we make every step easy for you.