OFFICE & MANUFACTURING FACILITY LOCATIONS
At Curry Supply, we know the importance of being where our customers are. Curry Supply has opened manufacturing facilities strategically in Pennsylvania and Texas to offer customers the service, parts and support they need in the Northeast, Midwest, South and West. Authorized Dealers are also located internationally for our customers. Click Here to contact either of our facilities.
Bodies and tanks are designed and manufactured from raw material to the finished product completely in-house at our ISO9001 certified facility. Our fabrication shop specializes in structural bodies, small tank fabrication, general parts fabrications, and many other custom options. Let our Engineering Department turn your wish list into reality.
Tanks of all shapes and sizes can be designed and manufactured to your specifications. Expect quick turnaround and the highest possible quality standards. Steel, stainless, aluminum…whatever your application calls for. Stationary storage tanks and tank kits are manufactured as well.
After design and manufacture, our highly trained assembly team goes to work putting your service truck together. Since quality control is of the utmost priority for us, all work is inspected and tested prior to painting and delivery. When it arrives at your site, you can be assured of the highest quality possible.
If you need service work, the Curry Supply repair shop will get your truck going again fast. We can service all makes, models, and sizes.
Painting is an important step with protecting your truck or tank investment and we take it very seriously.
- Surfaces blasted prior to paint for better results than chemical washing
- 2 dedicated oversize prep bays, 3 shifts
- Seams sealed, surface prepared for painting to ensure quality
- 2 dedicated environmentally-controlled paint booths, 3 shifts
- Factory trained 6H certified paint booth staff, 3 shifts
- Full-line of best-in-class DuPont Axalta products
- Bedliner application for additional protection and long life