From dust control to soil stabilization and compaction, we have a water truck to fit your needs.
- All Curry Supply water trucks are built in-house, from raw material to finished product.
- Curry Supply offers an extensive line of on-road water trucks ranging from 2,000 to 5,000 gallon tanks with a wide selection of available options.
- 2,000 – 6,000 US gallon tanks
- ASTM A36 steel construction for durability
- Internal baffles
- Full length shaped tank runners
- LINE-X Fender trays
- 24″ top man-way
- Water level indicator
- 4″ x 3″ water pump
- (2) front flushing, (1) side, (2) rear, independently controlled spray heads with air operated valves
- Manual rewind hose reel with 50′ of 1-1/2″ hose, adjustable nozzle
- 2-1/2″ hydrant fill with anti-siphon air gap
- Heavy duty rear bumper
- DOT compliant wiring and lighting system
- Stress free mounting system for long life
- Interior tank coating for superior protection
- Electric rewind hose reel
- Self priming pumps
- Hydraulic drive, and compensating hydraulic drive systems available
- Elkhart water cannon, remote controlled
- Duetz diesel engine driven water systems.
- Storage boxes
- Work light packages
- Strobe light packages
- Electric and Manual primers for self loading
- Numerous valve and spray head configurations available
- Stainless steel tanks
- Ship out kits available
- Do you own a horse track, or have a job requiring precision water application at widths of 30+- feet? Ask us about our precision water solutions.
Curry Supply On-Road Water Trucks